Wednesday 26 November 2014

I Know You Care

song of the day - 7/11 by Beyonce
My favourite recent purchase has to be this scarf from Primark. It was only £4, and it's so thick and warm. With the weather turning colder I won't be leaving the house without it.
 dress - Zara. scarf & tights - Primark. bracelet - Accessorize.
I had the sun setting behind me in this last photo, so it's not the best quality. Sorry about that, but I wanted to show a full length photo of the outfit.
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

1 comment:

  1. That scarf looks cozy. I'm super in love with the print on that dress, too.

    Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig