Thursday 12 March 2015

Honey Got A Problem

 song of the day - Slow Down by Brand Nubian
I've been trying to stay away from slogan tees, because they just remind of the stuff I'd wear for home clothes day at secondary school. I have not succeeded. Primark do slogan tees so well, and I just can't resist. Today while in town I ended up buying 2. I tried on a few other none-slogan items as well, but they just didn't suit me.
The Dory tee above cost £6, such a bargain. As soon as I saw it I wanted it. Anyone who knows me knows that I have a bad memory, thankfully it's not as bad as Dory's. Yet.
I have finally accepted that I am a Muggle. It's taken a while, but at 23 I'm not going to be getting a (very late) Hogwarts letter. Sob. This sleeveless number was £5. I can't wait to wear it with my Deathly Hallows necklace, and a pair of jeans. Expect an OOTD before the months end.
The only other purchase I made today (that was not food related) was the book Cloud Atlas by David Mitchell. I've heard such good things about it, and it was only £1.20 in Cancer Research UK.
Have you made any good Primark purchases recently? Or found any hidden gems in charity shops?
Rubi
Follow me on •BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love finding a bargain or two in charity shops, I got a Banksy book last week for £1 that I've had my eyes on for a while. Definitely a happy chap!

    Sam, SPRKSAM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig