Wednesday 29 July 2015

They Keep Photos Of Me

song of the day - Everyday I Love You Less and Less by Kaiser Chiefs 
Ever since OCC released the Unknown Pleasures collection last year I have been wanting to get my hands on Technopagan, especially after seeing the lovely Sarah rocking it. Last week I was browsing the Love-Makeup website and noticed Technopagan was finally (FINALLY) in stock. I may have done a happy dance.
Technopagan is a dark purple metallic colour, that looks blue in some lights. It's the best colour to wear when you want to feel a little bad-ass.
This is only the second lip tar I've ever tried from OCC, but I already like it more than the other I've tried (called Lydia). It's thicker, so it's a lot easier to apply. The only downside? It's not a quick-swipe-and-your-golden kind of lip product. For me it took about 10 minutes to apply.
Technopagan is long lasting, has great pigmentation, and makes you look fierce (Carlsberg don't do lip tars, but if they did...). What more could you ask for?
Rubi

10 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so highly pigmented! I love this rich colour, it reminds me of 'Capital fashion' from the Hunger Games. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I would be brave enough to pull this off and actually leave the house. I guess I am not as badass as you are.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap I need to borrow this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun bright shade!! I dont think it's for me, but perfect if you wanna rebel a little :p

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you really rock that lipstick.
    Love it

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a daring color! I wish I could pull it off - it looks amazing with your eyes!

    Angelina Is

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love OCC lip tar's they're so amazing and have such great staying power. I love how pigmented this is!

    Check out my latest post <3
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shade of that lipstick! it look so cool and pretty awesome! :)

    xx Jamie| Love Peace and Shimmer


    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is such a statement lipstick. I love these lacquers, so incredibly pigmented!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is true statement lipstick colour.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig