Wednesday 1 July 2015

In That Sunshine State

song of the day - California Love by 2Pac
It's so hot and humid out today, I just about managed to walk to my local pasty shop and back before needing a sit down. I was barely out for 15 minutes and I was ready for a cold shower. It's currently 30 degrees (which is 86 for you fahrenheit peeps) in my town, and let me tell you now, I am not made for heat.
Yesterday I was so close to climbing into the freezer to cool down, but I managed to resist the temptation. Because of the heat and early start at work I ended up taking a nap at 6 o'clock. I think I'm ready for my pension and bus pass now, thank you.
 top H&M. trousers - Zara.
I own a few crop tops, but this my favourite. It looks perfect with any pair of high-waisted trousers.
nails - Barry M You Drive Me Navy
What's the weather like where you are? Are you contemplating an ice bath too?
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

8 comments:

  1. I love this hot weather :D
    Cute top!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where my uncle's farm is, the other day it was over 100 degrees. UGH, heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute lacey top :)

    http://bit.ly/acuvueID

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am currently in Norway and freezing (we are close to the arctic circle), which is a shame because I was made for hot weather.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a pretty top! Loving this look

    xx N
    Naomi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos! I definitely need an ice bath that sounds perfect!

    Check out my MAC Lipliner x3 giveaway!
    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig