Sunday 9 August 2015

Get Your Act Together

song of the day - Wannabe by Spice Girls
 In my last post I was transported to the 70's, this time I'm firmly in the 90's. Sporty Spice called and wants her outfit back. This is probably my most comfortable outfit ever. It's the one I go for when I have to leave the house on my day off, but aren't really going anywhere special. Basically it's my fuck-I-have-no-food-in/best-get-to-Asda outfit.

I haven't worn trainers in around 3 years, but for the past year I've been lusting after a pair of New Balance's. When I finally decided to buy a pair it took me forever to pick the right ones. After a while I managed to find these beauties on ASOS and it was love at first sight.
top - Primark. joggers - Pink (VS). trainers - New Balance.
Do you wear trainers?
Rubi
BloglovinInstagramTwitterPinterest

4 comments:

  1. I have exactly the same trainers but in a burgundy colour! New Balance are so comfy!

    http://abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha love the Spice girls reference. I do wear trainers, but not very often I must admit.

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wear trainers to work out, to be honest, but my little sister lives in them. I am all about ballet flats at the moment.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your trainers
    So pretty :)

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig