Saturday 10 October 2015

Your Web, I'm Caught

song of the day - Poison by Alice Cooper 
I am so ready for Halloween. I probably won't be going out on the actual day (unless I have to work), but you bet your ghosts I'll be watching all my favourite Halloween movies. Hocus Pocus, HalloweenTown, Casper, and then at night I'll have to watch at least one Nightmare on Elm Street. Freddie was always my favourite horror movie baddie, although I do have a soft spot for old Jeepers Creepers.
I bought this necklace as part of a set from H&M last week and I love it. Spiders terrify me (we'll ignore this from a few days ago), but I do love a good spiders web.
dress - Primark. necklace - H&M.
 Rubi

7 comments:

  1. I love the dress, it looks like it would fit on my belly now that it grows beyond measure... And I don't like any kind of horror movies, I am such a baby when it comes to them.

    Linda, Libra, Loca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this necklace! It's super cool and it's perfect for Halloween!

    Olivia x
    Beauty from the Fjord

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this necklace it's so beautiful and intricate! <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the necklace is perfect if you dont want to fully dress up :D

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love that first shot, so creative and the necklace looks lovely!

    Elle
    www.theellenextdoor.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kind of necklace completely. It's delicate yet statement at the same time, and paired with that dress is stunning! I don't go out for Halloween, too, but you bet I'll be watching my favourite Halloween movies, too! Tim Burton, anyone?!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a beautiful and unique necklace. I absolutely love it! I really like the dress, it looks super cute! Hope you have a fantastic week! (:

    Ale | http://alemint.blogspot.com.co/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig