Thursday 25 February 2016

Box With The Kangeroo

song of the day - Death Wish by Lloyd Banks
 dress - UrbanOutfitters (currently on sale for £12). boots - Dune. socks - Primark.
I've been wearing my old boots pretty much every day for around 2 years, and it's time to retire them. They've been worn so much the leather has thinned, and there are now two little wholes in the right boot. I do still love them, and haven't managed to throw them out (yet), but I did buy these boots as a replacement a few weeks ago. They're from the same brand (Dune), so let's hope they last just as long.

2 comments:

  1. i always do that, wear items until they can't go anymore :p
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the boots and the dress!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I appreciate it! If you want to contact me privately you can email me at rubi_ani@hotmail.co.uk
If you leave a link to your blog/website I will be sure to check it out!

Blogger Template by pipdig